Founded in 1990 by Austrian entrepreneur Mario Enzesberger, Liberty International Tourism Group initially flourished as a result of the emergence of a new Eastern Europe. Here, the new wave of liberalized markets and expanded economic horizons brought about a gradual fusion of emerging eastern and central European markets, and their extension into Western Europe. Based on the company’s success and proven track record, Liberty then expanded their arena of expertise into Africa and the Middle East. Latterly, this expansion has extended into Latin America.
Liberty International Tourism Group (LITG) is the biggest privately owned Destination Management Company in the world. Our 6 divisions (Leisure, Congress, Event, Incentive & Meeting, Sports and Cruises) each offer a full professional setup and more than 750 multilingual, passionate professionals, ensuring the success of Liberty and guarantees that, with our internal communication system, the client is in the best hands all around the world.
We have 60 offices in more than 46 countries around the world. This includes the challenging, far reaching countries like Georgia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan.
• To offer ideal solutions with a convincing service facilitated by the sustainable use of synergies.
• We make our clients our fans.
• A market positioning of more than 70 offices worldwide foreseen for 2018.
• To develop Liberty International Tourism Group into the No.1 Destination Management Company in the world.
• Liberty intends to increase its return on sales (EBITDA) to at least 5% so as to ensure that the Group’s solid financial position and ability to act are guaranteed even in difficult market periods.
• Liberty aims to become the top employer for more than 800 professionals across all brands, companies and regions - this is necessary in order to build a first-class team.
• Liberty intends to deploy intelligent innovations and technologies to become a world leader in customer satisfaction and quality.
• The goal is to increase sales to more than 140 million € turnover a year; in particular, Liberty intends to capture an above-average share of the development of the major growth markets (BRIC countries).
Our social responsibility
• Tourism will never be completely green or socially responsible, and for that reason we are creating our sustainable and socially responsible programs called ‘Impact Tourism’.
• We are creating the possibility to realize one’s social responsibility also as a tourist. In the form of experiences through a tourist product, one will co-create social imprint and measurable social impact in addressing social challenges in a local environment.
• Impact Tourism programs are directly related to the natural, cultural and social environment. Through them, we spread awareness, respect local values and endeavor for fair trade.
• Part of earnings of our special programs are given to the local organizations striving for a better social environment and fighting for preservation of cultural and natural heritage.